Verona Senior Center
As of 1/4/2021
In our attempt to keep the higher-risk population that we serve healthy and avoid exposure to the COVID-19 virus the Senior Center will be open by appointment only. Watch for updates on the Friends of the Verona Senior Center website, our Facebook page, and our weekly emails.
If you are 55 years or older, live in the City of Verona, and need assistance please call:
Last name A-L contact: Becky Losby at 608-848-0432
Last name M-Z contact: Julie Larson at 608-848-0440
We are not taking equipment or supply donations for our Loan Closet at this time. If you are in need of equipment please call 608-845-7471.
If you need a ride on the Transit Solutions bus in the City of Verona,
call 608-845-7471 and leave a message at least 24 hours in advance.
If you would like to order the $6 meals on Tuesdays or Thursdays, please call 608-848-0438 by Wednesday at noon, the week before, and leave a message.
When leaving a message at the Verona Senior Center, know that the voicemail is checked regularly.
The Verona Senior Center provides many services to area seniors such as:
- Nutritious meals on site (suspended due to Covid-19)
- Home delivered meals
- Drive-Up Meals
- Case management, outreach and referral services
- Educational presentations (available via zoom, see schedule)
- Support groups (some available via zoom, see schedule)
- Exercise (some available in house or via zoom, see schedule)
- Art, & MATC classes (suspended due to Covid-19)
- Social and recreational programs and activities (some available via zoom, see schedule)
- Volunteer opportunities (new opportunities suspended due to Covid-19)
Friends of the Verona Senior Center
The Friends of Verona Senior Center are active volunteers whose efforts help support the programs and services offered at Verona Senior Center. In addition to providing input and suggestions for social, recreational, and educational events that benefit Verona area seniors, the Friends Board also holds special events which raise funds to support our services. For more information, go to Friends of Verona Senior Center
108 Paoli Street
Verona, WI 53593
Open by appointment only due to Covid-19.
Facebook - Follow our page! Help us get to 1,000 followers!
Youtube Channel - Help us build our subscribers!