Case management provides seniors, their families, and their caregivers with information, short-term support, and ongoing case management support and services. Case management provides confidential needs assessments and referrals to appropriate resources.
Are you safe at home? Check out the Dane County Home Safety Resource Guide for ideas and resources to keep you or your loved one safe at home.
Need an assistive equipment?
Please call 48 hours in advance (when possible) when you are need of an assistive device or equipment so that staff can check inventory and have it ready for you when you come in. Call: 608-845-7471.
Case Managers can answer questions about and/or make referrals for:
- Nutritious meals, including home-delivered meals
- Transportation (local and for medical appointments)
- Personal care
- Hospice services
- Health insurance
- Drug coverage / Medicare Part D
- State and county programs - resources and eligibility
- Elder abuse or neglect
- Caregiver support and resources
- Social and recreational programs
- Scam prevention
- Tax assistance (referrals only)
Lead Case Manager
108 Paoli Street
Verona, WI 53593
8:30 AM - 4 PM
Facebook - Follow our page! Help us get to 1,000 followers!
Youtube Channel- Help us build our subscribers!