How do I request a police record or crash report?

Click here to submit the form for a police report online. You may also call us at 608-845-7623. Please note, there is a charge of $.25 per page. This applies even if the report is requested to be e-mailed.

If you only need a crash report for insurance purposes, you can go to to request the report. You will need the Verona Police Department case number, the last name of an involved person, and the date of the crash. There is a flat fee of $2.00 for this report.

Show All Answers

1. What is the non-emergency phone number for police?
2. When is the lobby open?
3. How do I request a police record or crash report?
4. How do I pay my citation?
5. When does alternate side parking begin/end? How does it work?
6. Can I have the police watch my house/property while I'm away?
7. Do you offer fingerprinting?
8. Can I host a block party and shut down part of my street?
9. Do you take back old prescription drugs or medications?
10. Do you offer car seat checks?
11. How do I get a bicycle license or state trail pass?